The Noisefloor festival was established in 2010 by Ben Ramsay (now at Bath Spa University). Current curators are:
- Prof Ian Brown (Artworks – moving image and audio)
- Dr Marc Estibeiro (acoustic instruments with electronics)
- Daniel Hopkins (experimental film)
- Dr Dave Payling (audio-visual music)
- Doug Rouxel (fixed acousmatic works)
- Si Waite (popular music and interactive systems)
The festival is supported by the technical team of Aaron Dolton, Matt Evans, Kate Gallow, Alex Hough, Tom Mellor and Shaun Oldham.