The call for works is now closed. Thanks for all your entries. Please see the concert/screening schedule for details of this year’s event
We are delighted to announce the return of the Noisefloor festival. Noisefloor is an experimental sound and image festival showcasing the work of local, national and international artists.
Concerts and screenings will be taking place during the period 2nd-5th May 2017. The diverse nature of the festival will provide opportunities for artists to explore the fluidity between the five themed concerts set out below.
The Noisefloor festival would like to invite submissions for the following events:
- Fixed acousmatic concert – curated by Doug Rouxel
- Popular music and interactive systems concert – curated by Si Waite
- Visual music concert – curated by Dave Payling
- Acoustic instruments with electronics concert – curated by Marc Estibeiro
- Experimental film screening – curated by Daniel Hopkins
Venue: Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2DE
Deadline for submissions: 6th February 2017
Notification of acceptance: 6th March 2017
Please submit your contact details, artist bio, programme notes and links to audio / video to our online form